Jtwenty7

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Joy, The Grinch Too

This morning I feel like I'm playing the lead in my favorite December cartoon, How The Grinch Stole Christmas. As my husband innocently sleeps, I am sneaking around the house, in and out of the bedroom, silently collecting things to pack. When he wakes up, there won't be any framed pictures of our family and all of our Christmas dishes will be packed away into a little corner of the house.

The problem is, I'm running out of packing paper and I can't get my cat to fasten on reindeer antlers so he can take the sleigh and pick up some more.

I can hear it now:

La-doo-do-rey, la-doo-do-rey, welcome Christmas, la-doo-do-rey...

1 Comments:

  • Happy moving. I hope the grinch doesn't break anything you really like. Are you having roast beast for Christmas dinner too?

    By Blogger Joyella, at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home