Jtwenty7

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Antarctica and the Arctic Circle

I believe I have become Bipolar. There's no real Equator in my life right now. One day I'm fine and the next I'm a freak. One day I'm happy and the next I'm miserable. One day I seem to have pulled myself together and the next I'm in a million pieces.

I've never been to Antarctica or the Arctic Circle. I have been to the Equator and that was fun - doing the whole one foot in the South and the other in the North thing. Maybe that's where I am - on the Equator. That would make a lot more sense, jumping from one side to the other, rather than traveling from one pole to the other - much more feasible, if you will.

But when you say your emotions are on the Equator, the person you're talking with may get the idea that you're saying you are balanced. And I really can't say I'm balanced right now. No, I really think Bipolar paints a better picture.

See? Just in the last few paragraphs, I have bounced from one pole to the other because I can't decide between the two. Is it up or is it down or is it somewhere in the middle?

I guess all I know right now is, I can't wait to leave Latitude 33.397365 and Longitude -84.769023 (Newnan, GA). Maybe the opposite of here would be good - as different as possible. But, Latitude -33.397365 and Longitude 84.769023 puts you somewhere in the middle of the Indian Ocean between Africa and Australia, so that wouldn't really work.

Gosh, isn't it cool that you can look up stuff like this on MapQuest? It's perfect fun for someone who has nothing better to do... Yikes. My life has become incredibly scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home